Water Tanks for Home Owners
Clark Tanks is committed to provide water storage solutions for big and small households, with slimline and squat tanks designed to fit most properties.
Manufactured since 1997, Clark Tanks rainwater tanks are designed and built to last in tough Australian conditions and is the country’s premier brand of polymer rainwater tanks.
- Long lasting – quality and reliability
- Wide range – choose your own colour, style and size
- Smart investment – improves the value of home and saves water
- 25 year guarantee – peace of mind
Water Tanks & Storage for Farmers
Clark Tanks is committed to providing quality products designed to meet the needs of rural Australia.
You can choose a Clark Tanks tank up to 46,817 litres (10,200 gallons) to provide water storage solutions for your needs. You can’t make it rain, but you can store it when it does and nobody saves Australia’s water like Clark Tanks.
- Tanks made from high quality materials you can rely on in the toughest Australian conditions
- Tank sizes to suit all agricultural needs
- 25 year warranty – peace of mind
Round Water Tanks
Clark Tanks round rainwater tanks are Australian made and designed with stylish good looks. Our special ribbed profile ensures maximum integral strength, which means that full, or empty, Clark Tanks shape remains the same.
Clark Tanks rainwater tanks:
- lead the industry in quality and durability
- are manufactured from food-grade, UV stabilised polyethylene, and
- are available in a range of colours and sizes to suit urban and rural applications.
Clark Tank Features
- Moulded one piece design.
- Manufactured from food grade UV treated polyethylene to meet Australian Standard 4020 (our tank material will not rust or corrode, has no fibres and will not taint the taste of water).
- Clark Tanks is proudly Australian owned and operated.
Water Tank Colours
- Clark Water Tanks are available in 13 tank grade colours to match your preferred taste:
For more info on a specific tank just give us a call!
“If your Tanks smells a bit rank get the moose on the loose.”